Friday 10 January 2014

Waiting for Rose

Evie is super excited about her new siblings.
 "I'm a winner, you're not," Everly taunts her twin. 
"Yeah, but I'm the genius," mutters Evie.
 Well well, looks like it's birthday time again! They're so common around here! This time it's Hunter and Matilda!
 Here's Matilda. She gained the Athletic trait. 
 Here's Hunter. He gained the Friendly trait.  He's a lot like Lilac. I got him with his eyes closed, but they're my colour. 
 I'm disgusted about something.
 Ugh, I have to look forward to this every time someone ages into a teen!
 I inherited some money from a long lost relative.  It was much needed!  We renovated the house.
 This is actually the first time that I've helped any of my kids with their homework (bad mother?) - here with Evie. 
 Here's the view from the entrance.  This room used to be the whole of downstairs - now it's just the dining room!
 Another angle (you'll notice a lot of the things are pink and orange, my favourite colours).
 The kitchen (sorry about the skewed angle)
 Hunter's (red) and Matilda's (sea foam) room.  All the kids' beds are decked with their favourite colour!
 Evie's (black) and Everly's (orange - that's my girl!) room. 
 I found it funny how the bubs' skin matched their cots!
 Helping Rose with her homework.  I found this odd because, since she's the eldest, she seems older than a teenager.  She's very mature.
 The poverty-stricken (ha, they have it lucky compared to some kids in Strangetown) children have to stand up to watch the flat screen television! Gasp! 
 Heaps of these dog dig holes keep appearing on our lot - no dogs even come in here!
 The little bubbas grew up!  Here with Savannah.  She has Lemon's yellow skin and hair.  It's hard to tell whether she has my eyes or Lemon's eyes because they're both very similar.
Hunter holding Darcy.  He got my hair and Lemon's skin (pink and orange, yay!!).  I don't know who's eyes he got as they're the same (or similar) to Savannah's.  They could both have the same, or one could have mine and one could have Lemon's, I don't know.  I'll need to inspect Lemon! 
 Me teaching Darcy to talk. 
 Rose teaching Savannah to walk. 
 My second set of twins grew up!  Evie gained the Gatherer trait (yay!).
 Everly gained the Animal Lover trait.  She looks a bit like the Irish flag!  But I'm glad orange is her favourite colour.
 The trouble with sleeping in a room with babies/toddlers - they always wake you up!  Rose and I have always shared a bed.
 Matilda told us a ghost story - we all look scared. 
 Haha, how scared do I look!?
 Rose
 Everly
 Evie
 Matilda going maniacal with her story!
 I told Hunter not to feed Darcy when he's already eaten, because THIS happens!
 Hunter told me that, apparently, he's had a falling out with his imaginary friend.  Here he is apologising to his doll thing, for some reason (fun fact - ALL seven kids have one of these dolls!  Whenever they're born, a long lost weird relative sends them one!). 
 I now have five teenagers, and they're always fighting over who gets to tend to the toddlers (this happens with all teenagers/babies/toddlers).  It actually melts my heart, especially moments like these - Everly snuggling Darcy. 
 A birthday cake... whose birthday is it, I wonder? 
 At the party I took Savannah to meet her father, Lemon, but this happened... 
(On closer inspection, my eyes are darker and more golden than Lemon's - the twins both have my eyes).
 It's Rose's!! She's becoming a young adult *sniff sniff*.  My first baby.  
 Here's my big first-born, the beginning of my challenge.  You really can't see much of me in her (compare me to left with her) - I've said it before, and I'll say it again: she's so Calvin!  Speaking of which, he keeps ringing me up and asking me out on dates, even though he technically doesn't exist - and then I saw him on the street but couldn't interact with him!  Weird.  I wanted him to be there for her birthday.  She gained the Neat trait. 
 Cutie Darcy. 
 Just a random picture.  Savannah asleep in the cot, Me, Hunter with Darcy and Matilda.
 Time for Rose's graduation! Matilda w/Savannah, Hunter w/Darcy, random lady, Rose and Everly.  She was awarded with the Most Likely to be a Rock Star award and was named class Valedictorian!! I was so proud. 
 So Lemon invited me to a costume party (it was Spooky Day).  He flirted with me!  I thought this picture was awkward. 
 My youngest twinnies grew up!  Here's Darcy.  He grew up first for some reason, though Savannah's older. (I did get a picture of Savannah though I'm not sure where it went - she'll show up later).
 It was time for Rose to move out.  It was sad, but it needed to be done, because I couldn't have another child with her still here.  It had been about ten days since I had last given birth! 
 She hugged Matilda.
 And Savannah. 
 And then she made the call. 
 Meanwhile, the four teens went to the prom! Hunter was in the limo too, though you can't see him.  Hunter and Matilda were crowned prom king and queen!  (it's weird though, since they're twins.) 
 I invited Chuck Hobble over (remember him?).  I really needed to get a move on with my challenge.  It had been about seven weeks and I had only had seven children.  
 I helped Savannah with her homework. 
 Evie hung out with Hunter and then they did their homework together.
And then Hunter and Everly chatted.  
My love for my kids only reinforced my desire to do the challenge.  Even if I gave up, I knew it wasn't for nothing - I still had seven beautiful children who were not just pieces in my challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment