Monday 10 February 2014

Baby 24

 Rory's the first to tend to the new baby.
 Jagger and I napping!
 Andi and Rory are becoming fast friends!
 Bryony's getting better at her driving!
 Andromeda likes scanning my apple tree?
 Oh! Look who's here! Remember him? It's my friend Zhan from China! He's come to stay with us!
 Playing chess with Andromeda.
 I told him about my challenge and he said he would love to help out 'the most amazing woman in the world'.  So, he stepped into my cupboard...
 And I followed...
 Woah!
 Each time we did, we came out in different clothes!! Haha!
 I learnt that Andromeda doesn't sleep, she does this brain boosting thing instead - so I have one child who doesn't eat and another child who doesn't sleep!
 Learning some Chinese songs from Zhan!
 He then proceeded to tell me he loves me.  It was heartbreaking to tell him that a relationship wasn't possible, now that he's become a father in my challenge.  He was upset but we remained Good Friends.
 Birthday time for the triplets!  Rory's blowing out his candles.  (Oh, he also got a promotion that night at the grocery store!)
 Monet's blowing out the candles...
And Effie's blowing out the candles!
 Rory! He's reverted to that ponytail he had when he grew into a Teen!
 Effie's also reverted to that revolting hairstyle she grew up with from a child to teen!
 Same with Monet! (except she actually kept this hairstyle throughout her teen years).  Her father Kenji is behind her.
FUN FACT that I never mentioned before: Kenji told me that he is a witch!! However, none of the triplets got his powers...
 Baby 18, Monet Vivienne Bloom, as a Young Adult.  I gave her the Frugal trait.  Her LTW is Street Credible.  She gave herself a more 'rebellious, street-arty' hairdo.
 Baby 19, Rory Madden Bloom, as a Young Adult.  I gave him the Irresistible trait.  His LTW is Firefighter Superhero.  He kept his hair long, but not in that unsightly ponytail!
Baby 20, Effie Kaydence Bloom, as a Young Adult.  I gave her the Handy trait.  Her LTW is to Become an Astronaut.  She opted for a more mature hairstyle than the one she had as a Teen. 
It's odd how they all have my skin tone (not Kenji's) but they're all so different! I think Rory's got the Liam/Thomas/Parker face but with Kenji's eye shape.  I think Monet looks like my Baby 5, Everly: 
Except Monet's got bigger Kenji-lips. 
 It's also baby Flynn's birthday! Heidi (#13) in background.
Here he is as a toddler!  He doesn't have any hair but his eyebrows are my colour.  His eyes are Ethan's. 
 Look who's pregnant again!  Flynn and this baby are going to be really close in age, much like my green girls.  Rory looking at me...
 Bryony being really considerate and eating a piece of cake!
While everyone else is in bed, the non-sleeper starts to teach Flynn to talk. 
 I told Zhan I was pregnant and he was ecstatic!
 He was still a little upset about the 'breakup' so I fixed that.
 Off to yet another graduation!  This is Bryony pushing Flynn in the pram and me standing in the pram on Flynn... FUN FACT: This is literally the first time I have been pregnant for a graduation! I have proof!  In the graduation pictures for each child, I have my normal formal clothes on but for these three I will have maternity formal clothes on!
 Effie didn't make it to city hall but graduated with Highest Honour and was voted Most Likely to Save the World.
 Monet also graduated with Highest Honour and was voted Most Likely to be a Millionaire.
Rory also graduated with Highest Honour and was voted Most Likely to Become a Sports Star. 
I look worried.
 Watching a gecko.
 So, uh, somehow Monet has already maxed out the Street Art skill when she only started a few days ago?
 She's been commissioned by the council to make murals!  Here she is making a masterpiece behind the gym.
 And she bumped into Hunter at the gym!
 This is Lucky, the imaginary friend of one of my children (can't remember who) though, obviously, they're not imaginary anymore.
 Monet ranting about calculus or something.  And that's Teddy on the treadmill in the background!
 Hunter and his father Lilac - identical!!
 Aw!
Apparently Lilac started to flirt with Monet. 
"Dude, you do know I'm Hunter's sister, right?" 
"I should have known you were another of Blanche's one million kids."
"Actually I'm only number 18 of 23."
 Thomas and the paparazzi who's always at our house!  The triplets moved out and in with Teddy and Jack.
Meet Baby 24, Drew Qiang Bloom (Qiang is pronounced Chang and is Chinese for 'strength', which suits as he has the Disciplined trait).  He also has the Artistic trait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment